POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GlowBox : GlowBox Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  GlowBox
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 4 Dec 2000 10:00:22
Message: <3a2bb186@news.povray.org>
These images are posted in order to illustrate a question I have regarding
megaPOV glows which is primarily directed at Chris Huff.

Chris, I have rendered an animation (2 stills attatched here). You'll notice
how, when glows become closer together, their light becomes brighter and
melts into a strong (in this case white) glow? I really like the fact that
this behaviour occurs. However, I have noticed that this behaviour is not
seen in the reflection on the floor plane. I was wondering if this could be
'fixed'?

BTW, I have posted the full anim in p.b.a

Thanks,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'GlowBoxAnim01.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'GlowBoxAnim20.jpg' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'GlowBoxAnim01.jpg'
GlowBoxAnim01.jpg

Preview of image 'GlowBoxAnim20.jpg'
GlowBoxAnim20.jpg